Our mission is to create conditions for the full realization of democratic and economic rights through the strengthening of human and institutional capacities via successful realization of our projects. Our work is dedicated to providing support to BiH citizens in finding the economic solutions and enhancing their complete social status. Human rights, democracy and the rule of law are key values in this process. Therefore, we work on creating partner relations with the state but also local and international non-government organizations with the goal of promotion and protection of basic human rights. Our vision considers that the every member of BiH society achieves full potential through the implementation of sustainable development projects in the fields of economy and democracy.
Our goals are:
- Help and support in creating conditions which would help guarantee economic and social growth and development of Bosnia and Herzegovina on the European and world market;
- Work on the implementation of projects leading to economic and social development of the society, business entities and institutions, in line with the Law;
- Work on creation of short-term, middle-term and long-term strategies of development in economic and social sphere through research, analytical and statistical work, in line with the Law;
- Promotion of importance and value of the joining of BiH to the European Union, and the NATO integrations;
- Work on dissemination of data and work on projects of demographic analysis and research, with the goal of economic and social development, in line with the Law;
- Assistance and support in implementation of projects financed from the European Union and NATO funds;